- Secure Your Reputation with UAP+ Zero Lift Cylinders
- Meet the MAX6MUM SECURITY Team
- The Complete Genuine Lishi User Guide and Training Manual Kit
- UAP Limited’s FIT Show Review
- Join us at the FIT Show!
- Coming Soon From UAP
- New Sales Force Sweeps into UAP
- UAP TradeLocks’ Easter Eggstravaganza
- UAP TradeLocks A Hit at The Locksmiths’ Exhibition
- Here are three reasons why you should visit UAP TradeLocks at The Locksmiths’ Exhibition in Nottingham this weekend!
- UAP Limited Maxed Up at the HARDWARE/DIY HOME GARDEN TRADE SHOW
- UAP TradeLocks’ Preview to The Locksmith’s Exhibition
- YOU’RE INVITED TO THE MAX6MUM SECURITY STAND AT THE IRISH HARDWARE FAIR
- You’re Invited to the MAX6MUM SECURITY Stand at the Hardware/DIY Home Garden Trade Show
- The Genuine Lishi Midnight Penny Sale
- UAP Limited to Launch MAX6MUM SECURITY at Ireland’s Hardware Show
- We’re Bringing MAX6MUM SECURITY to the FIT Show!
- Full & Highly Secure Master Key Suites With Next Day Delivery
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- How to Prevent Distraction Burglaries
Tag Archives: locksmiths
Genuine Lishi tools are the most sought after amongst auto-locksmiths, the reason behind this is that Genuine Lishi is heavily invested in marketing, training, tooling, research and development as well as stock. We work with car manufacturers to keep ahead … Continue reading
For just 24 hours when you buy any two Genuine Lishi 2-in-1′s from the packs below, you can get the third Genuine Lishi 2-in-1 for just a penny! Other packs include BMW, Toyota and Ford. Hurry! Our 1p … Continue reading
UAP TradeLocks opened their doors on Sunday 25th November to welcome customers to their new offices in Dundalk, Ireland. Customer Care and Sales Representatives Pat McGinn and Shaun Goodman were ecstatic with the turnout and the level of sales; even … Continue reading
On Sunday 25th November, UAP TradeLocks will be celebrating the opening of our brand new offices in Dundalk, Co. Louth with our very first Open Day. Our Irish Customer Care and Sales Representatives, Pat McGinn and Shaun Goodman will be … Continue reading
Lock Bumping is a trick known to locksmiths for bypassing a cylinder lock using a specially cut key called a Bump Key. It is the serious security threat to all doors and padlocks on houses, shops, offices, factories, caravans and mobile homes using keys. Continue reading